NOW BOOKING for 2021 Fundraisers!
Interested in creating a custom personalized candle to honor your loved one for a special event or day in celebration of their memory? Our fundraiser collection candles are specifically designed to honor your loved one’s unique personality. Please read in full below before ordering.
HOW IT WORKS:
This listing is for the $15 custom design fee + sample candle to begin your fundraising candle collaboration. Once this fee is paid, we will begin working on your custom design based off of your specifications and finalize design and details after proof is sent.
1. Once this listing is purchased, please email: MyMissingPieceShop@gmail.com with your order number. We then will begin discussing the date these candles will be needed by as well as all details of your loved one to best honor them.
2. Based on our conversation, we will then design a proof for both a candle label and memorial card for you to approve.
3. Once a proof is approved, we will photograph the candle and get it listed on our website along with any wording you would like to include, honoring your loved one’s life as well as when to light the candles. Once the listing is complete, we will then send you the direct link for sharing with your family and friends for everyone to order. Sharing via social media, in group messages or even through an event email/ page are just a few of the ideas we have heard work best from our previous customers. Once everyone has received their candles, you can set up either a virtual event lighting ceremony or gather together in person for a candle lighting.
4. After your family and friends have all ordered, and your order timeline is closed out, candles will go into production and all ship directly to each person who has ordered.
5. When all candles have been shipped and delivered, we then donate a portion of proceeds from each sale, to the foundation, organization or charity of your desire in your loved one’s memory.
*A few of the important dates we have previously created memorial candles for have been: birthday celebrations, passing anniversaries, what would have been a high school graduation, bat-mitzvah or quinceanera as well as 1st birthday celebrations for sweet babies born sleeping.